Power Quality Is:
• The reliable delivery of electrical energy in a form that enables electrical equipment to operate properly.
• A multi-dimensional and complex measurement, especially as it applies to AC power circuits.
• The measurement of the sags, surges, transients, harmonic distortion, and other power problems affecting mission critical equipment.
• A process that encompasses voltage, current, power factor and frequency spectrum characteristics.
• A comparison of the actual to the ideal or desired values of each electrical power characteristic.