ONEPROD EAGLE is a continuous monitoring system for rotating machinery, using wireless sensors.
EAGLE makes it possible to monitor inaccessible or isolated machines, and considerably reduces installation costs.
EASE OF DEPLOYMENT
EAGLE is a self-powered wireless sensor:
1. Self-sufficiency: The sensor acquires the data by itself, and no additional box is needed!
2. Wireless transmission: Data is transferred wirelessly to the condition monitoring platform
3. Reduced instrumentation costs: Up to 150 sensors per gateway
4. Monitoring of isolated machines: Up to seven expanders can be installed between the gateway and the sensors
5. Automatic detection: The most reliable communication channel is automatically established between the gateway, the sensors and the expanders. No settings needed!
EAGLE was designed for industrial use in the harshest settings. Nothing has been left to chance!
Explosive atmospheres: EAGLE is designed for installation in Zone 0 areas, as are the expanders allowing
1. the range of the wireless network to be increased
2. Stainless steel body with very low thermal expansion
3. Resistance against corrosive environments
EAGLE is a cost-effective and technological solution suitable for severe environments: cost-effective as it eliminates the need for cables, and functional where conditions are not conducive to safe manual measurement.
EAGLE is a very simple solution with low-cost maintenance:
1. Operating life: 5 years under rated operating conditions, with no power supply or maintenance operations
2. Battery interchangeable on site by users
3. Inexpensive off-the-shelf standard battery.
ONEPROD has invested all its experience in this new wireless solution, enabling you to monitor even the most complex machines!
The operating conditions (speed, power, output, etc.) of your machines are taken into account and transmitted automatically. Diagnostics are even more pertinent and analyses more effective:
1. Measurements can be easily translated into trends and compared over time for each operating condition
2. No false alarms: thresholds are automatically adjusted for each operating condition.
EAGLE is the highest-performing wireless solution on the market, suitable for monitoring any rotating machine, from 100 rpm upwards. EAGLE enables the acquisition of vibration signals on one or three axes, as well as the bearing temperature, with a single sensor.
Advanced indicators are processed by the sensor itself, thus enabling measurements to be recorded if an alarm condition occurs. The data storage frequency is adjusted automatically according to the condition of the machine.
Data is available for detailed analysis using ONEPROD NEST software, so that maintenance operations can be scheduled before failures occur!
ONEPROD offers a proven smart solution for wireless communication based on the 802.15.4 protocol, capable of operating alongside the other networks used in an industrial setting. Factoring in safety issues and the limitations of wireless networks, EAGLE guarantees safe conditions for people and facilities, as well as security of data:
1. Very low power transmissions
2. No interference with other wireless networks (WiFi, Bluetooth, Wireless HART)
Secure data. 3. Communication quality guaranteed, even for remote sensors using several expanders.